Gosh being a princess is exhausting shirt

The Gosh being a princess is exhausting shirt. So, in a way, you are preaching to the choir here. The countries with an average of 6 or 8 children don’t lose their sleepover natural resources and all that. The Western world is slowly disappearing, yet they absorb the most guilt and worries about the future of this planet. The problem is everybody wants to live at the beach stacked on top of one another. Thereby importing everything that they consume and use and exporting all their excrement and garbage into rural areas. Large cities nowhere near regional resources are not sustainable.
Gosh Being A Princess Is Exhausting Shirt

Buy this shirt: Gosh being a princess is exhausting shirt
Gosh being a princess is exhausting shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt