Im a good dental hygienist I just cuss a lot shirt

Im a good dental hygienist I just cuss a lot shirt, but am I the only one who is weirded out by the fact that my dentist wants me to swallow the spit that has accumulated all the nastiness that was in my teeth. I’ve never had a bad dentist. I get anxiety about plenty of things, but is it really that common to get freaked out about this? Seems like there are SO many worse things in life. I have all 4 of my wisdom teeth. Have seen at least 3 dentists since they came out. And no one told me to remove them. When I inquired they said it wasn’t needed. Unless I wanted to yank them out just to risk fewer cavities since it’s a harder place to.reach with a brush.
Im A Good Dental Hygienist I Just Cuss A Lot Shirt

Buy this shirt: Im a good dental hygienist I just cuss a lot shirt
Home: https://shoppingshirt.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt