I’m too old to wonder if Kiki loves me shirt

Good song and it’s cool you got a lady doing sign language in the I’m too old to wonder if Kiki loves me shirt. Devvon sings good, there’s no question. But I feel like he could be better, he could give his songs more dynamic. Change it up a bit more. All his songs sound very similar in my opinion. But all in all, he’s a good singer. Can you please do a whole song!? You make me fall in love with your flow and lyrics! And it makes me so facking mad that its just 1 facking minute when you upload. Yep, not even you can help this song come back to life for me. It died for everyone one on my newsfeed doing this dance.
I'm Too Old To Wonder If Kiki Loves Me Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m too old to wonder if Kiki loves me shirt
ỏr:  I’m too old to wonder if Kiki loves me shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt