You can’t scare me I’m a mother shirt

You can’t scare me I’m a mother shirt or conservative its truth. Just because it doesn’t align with your ideals doesn’t mean it’s not true. You can say the grass is purple all you want it doesn’t change the fact that its green. All the people that are negative about it, I’d bet you would step up if it was you’re a kid. He is a true man and put the baby first. The system used by the man in this story is the same system used by mothers who are trying to encourage their newborns to feed on the breast. What is the harm? Is it simply “disgusting” because the delivery system is attached to a man? This family is lucky to have such an involved and dedicated father and husband.
You Can't Scare Me I'm A Mother Shirt

Buy this shirt: You can’t scare me I’m a mother shirt
or: You can’t scare me I’m a mother shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt