I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a perfect freakin aunties shark shirt

So this story is good! I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a perfect freakin aunties shark but here I am killin’ it shirt been friends since we were kids. At one point I’m pretty sure we were attached to the hip. Rewind to 4 years ago when I first started my business. Sara was one of the very FIRST people I shared this opportunity with. It wasn’t the right timing then, but she’s been curious about this business all along, and NOW, now is a perfect time! I have been thinking of joining R&F for a couple years, and I am finally ready to take the plunge!
I Never Dreamed I'd Grow Up To Be A Perfect Freakin Aunties Shark Ladies Tee

Buy this shirt: I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a perfect freakin aunties shark shirt
 I never dreamed I’d grow up to be a perfect freakin aunties shark shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt