If you think I’m bitch you should meet my smartass best friend shirt

A lot of people believe they are the unfit person? I need this If you think I’m bitch you should meet my smartass best friend shirt. They believe this is who they are, they believe they will never be fit, never questioning or testing it, there’s no doubt they believe it, doesn’t make it true? Life is so restricted for some because they fear to test against there beliefs, they would rather stay in the safe zone where they cant fail or be proven wrong, but by not doing something positive you want the end results of, your already failing?
If You Think I'm Bitch You Should Meet My Smartass Best Friend Shirt

Buy this shirt: If you think I’m bitch you should meet my smartass best friend shirt
If you think I’m bitch you should meet my smartass best friend shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt