I’m not yelling I’m a New York girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m not yelling I’m a New York girl we just talk loud shirt, I’d been to 21 countries by my 22nd birthday and I’ve only made it to 10 places on this list. How are people younger than 30 visiting these places without their parents paying for it? I love lists that show awesome stuff like this but putting a time limit on stuff is idiotic. As someone now in my 40s I can assure you that travel and life is actually a lot more fun now than it was when I was younger. I’m more comfortable in my skin and I’m just genuinely so much happier. So don’t sweat the age crap and just enjoy the travel whenever you get to do it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt