I’m November queen I have 3 sides the quiet shirt

Produced by Queen and David Richards, it is recorded at Metropolis Studios in London and I’m November queen I have 3 sides the quiet shirt, Switzerland from March 1989 – November 1990. Following the release of their previous album “The Miracle” in 1989, they do not tour in support of it and opt to go right back into the studio to begin work on the follow-up. With rumors beginning to circulate about lead singer Freddie Mercury’s health (his HIV diagnosis is not public knowledge at the time), the band close ranks and keep his condition a closely guarded secret.
I'm November Queen I Have 3 Sides The Quiet Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m November queen I have 3 sides the quiet shirt
Don’t be a hippo-Twatamus shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt