Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy December woman shirt

Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy December woman shirt. It’s wonderful to see how we’re all so different. Even after being married 13 years I love seeing how my Hubby reacts to things. He’s so unique and inquisitive. I’m emotional and he’s a giant Teddy Bear. Love every minute of it. It’s like I’ve just met him and can’t take my eyes off of him. Truly wonderful to experience.  I love my ‘nothing box’. I go there quite often, nobody will find me there anyway, the best educational video ever! We, men, are lucky God made women physically weaker, otherwise they would have taken over long ago. The lateral bilateral thinking differences between men and women are actually physiological in the brain and happen in the womb before birth – impossible to alter.
Sorry I Am Already Taken By A Smart And Sexy December Woman Shirt

Buy this shirt: Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy December woman shirt
Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy December woman shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt