Teacher life got me feelin un poco loco shirt

Looks like Beatle Paul is getting the Teacher life got me feeling un poco loco shirt. Halloween 2017, Gabe as Paul McCartney from Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band. My Life or my first 37 years was like a Band on the Run then I met my Soul Mate and have been with this Beautiful Women inside and out for going on 26 yrs Halloween, I am Very Blessed and I have met Paul McCartney in person several times, he had a home in Tucson and a neighbor of my longtime friend and Legal adviser in the Old Mans top personal lawyer in Tom Chandler.
Teacher Life Got Me Feelin' Un Poco Loco Shirt

Buy this shirt: Teacher life got me feelin un poco loco shirt
Teacher life got me feelin un poco loco shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt