Don’t be a cuntrosaurus shirt

It’s just racist towards the dinos to mock them with the Don’t be a cuntrosaurus shirt! Just before they went extinct and after the meteor hit earth, fire and volcanic eruptions were probably the last things they ever saw. So racist! Making fun of their last moments. And how dare they call this a ‘dino’-mite time? Not all Dinos did identify as Dinos! Maybe some of them identified as apples? Or maybe a cloud? Is it just me but the cake looks like a pile of crap. Feel like they half-assed it because it’s for a child.

Don't Be A Cuntrosaurus Shirt
Buy this shirt: Don’t be a cuntrosaurus shirt
Don’t be a cuntrosaurus shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt