I’m a simple woman I like Jeep flip-flops and dog shirt

Why wasn’t the rest of the I’m a simple woman I like Jeep flip-flops and dog shirt. There are all kinds of other different models made by jeep. Why focus on just the wrangler. That’s what kinda bothers me with donut media they pick one car from one manufacturer and that’s the history of that whole brand? That’s the craziest attempt at a border crossing I have ever seen. The river is so low you could walk around it. Not sure why they felt they had to take a crappy Jeep over a vertical wall. Most people just walk around it or through it. Maybe they would have made it but the guys’ pointy long boots got in the way. Not sure what happened but these are some crazy ways.
I'm A Simple Woman I Like Jeep Flip Flops And Dog Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m a simple woman I like Jeep flip-flops and dog shirt
I’m a simple woman I like Jeep flip-flops and dog shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt