The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt

I love The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt the Jim carry version although I like Jim carry that movie sucked because the script sucked and you can’t beat the original also Boris Karloff who starred in classic horror films was the narrator. Now maybe that wasn’t such a bad thing. Who Hash can give you Who heartburn, and then you need to drink some Who Seltzer or chew on some Who Tums for the tummy! Love this one have it on DVD it’s my favorite cartoon of all times actually way better than the Jim Carrey one a lot better.  I remember my teacher, and then my mother reading it to me. The original version seems much closer to the story than that monstrosity with Jim Carrey. I guess I’m a purist, as well.
The Grinch – My Day – I'm Booked Christmas Shirt

Buy this shirt: The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt
Squats I thought you said shots shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt