Y’all don’t want us Alabama Crimson Tide shirt

Y’all don’t want us Alabama Crimson Tide shirt for being that role model for not just our Samoan youth but for being true to who you are. Your Grandpa is surely proud of the young man you are today and much more thank you for sharing your story and being an amazing inspiration to us all! Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa’s parents, Diane and Galu, react to their son starting for the Crimson Tide vs. Louisville. Diane and Galu started praying as soon as they saw their son trot on the field! I think it’s safe to say they didn’t know who would start either. I loved capturing this sweet moment.
Y'all Don't Want Us Alabama Crimson Tide Shirt
 Buy this shirt: Y’all don’t want us Alabama Crimson Tide shirt
Y’all don’t want us Alabama Crimson Tide shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt