Brett Kavanaugh: Still like beer shirt

Brett Kavanaugh: Still like beer shirt. He likes his beer and was hanging out with a now recovering addict. He didn’t drink club sodas with his buddy. This whole thing does not add up. Easy to accuse, but there is no proof. I had something like this happen in high school and my best friend knew about it. Her story is off. If he was this kind of guy he would have a pattern of this behavior. I read the statements by the other women and they were not credible. In the notes from Ford’s therapist, she did not give a name and there were differences from her testimony. He has been around for a long time and a judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt