Don’t flatter yourself I only look up to you because I’m short shirt

Don’t flatter yourself I only look up to you because I’m short shirt. Because my co-workers never say those things to me. Atleast not out loud to me. Yes, I get it from customers but not from my peers. Does anyone else get aggravated about how many bowls they get dirty? I’m asking for a friend. Love corn is done on the with butter and mustard mixed together and keep brushing it on while cooking. I am more educated than everyone else, and if you say against me you are a brainwashed fool. I graduated from YouTube University and everything there is true. It also has more scientific accuracy then the knowledge we have had for thousands of years.
Don't Flatter Yourself I Only Look Up To You Because I'm Short Shirt

Buy this shirt: Don’t flatter yourself I only look up to you because I’m short shirt
 Don’t flatter yourself I only look up to you because I’m short shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt