Official Ew, people shirt

Official Ew, people shirt. It’s the opposite of what I have to do every day. Scientific studies show that 20 minutes of meditation is equal to 4 hours of mental sleep. My teacher used to call the mental state, restful alertness. Even if we think we’ve had thoughts throughout the meditation practice, there are those mini-gaps of rest. With practice, the mind gets trained to be quiet. I think society today is addicted to Sex. Rather than focusing on that, I think we all have to truly understand the world beyond the moralities that our societies have placed on ourselves and we need to move beyond the limitations that we induce ourselves with. It’s a moment as the sun rises or sets, a beautiful moon or a quiet beach sat staring out into nothing.
Official Ew, People Shirt

Buy this shirt: Official Ew, people shirt
Official Ew, people shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt