Fried oreos d.b. burger corn fritters apple cider monster ears texas shirt

I love Fried oreos d.b. burger corn fritters apple cider monster ears texas shirt. So I put 1 can cream corned in my dry pancake mix them slowly add water to make the right consistency for pancakes then make my pancakes. They taste just like corn fritters but without the frying. I made these with a steak tonight, I hate to say this, they are out of this world. They bring back a lot of memories with my mom, haven’t had them since she passed in 1988. Ok, Harshbarger family maybe not quite like Fairview Farms but I will try these sans the hot pepper and add the syrup to make for my family here in the Ohio Valley.
Fried Oreos D.b. Burger Corn Fritters Apple Cider Monster Ears Texas Shirt

Buy this shirt: Fried oreos d.b. burger corn fritters apple cider monster ears texas shirt
Don’t like me fuck off problem solved shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt