I’m not yelling I’m a Maryland girl we just talk loud shirt

I’m not yelling I’m a Maryland girl we just talk loud shirt! Most of us on these feed was born in the United States out of sheer luck! Quit knocking these people that want a better life for there kids, the violence is so unreal where they came from, that the last thing on their minds is to fill out paperwork, they are fleeing for their lives! I’m sure those saying they need to come legally would think differently if the show was on the other foot and it was them! I am so sorry and so ashamed of how the current administration is acting with such insanity at the border. I pray you are healed. this administration does not speak for me.
I'm Not Yelling I'm A Maryland Girl We Just Talk Loud Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not yelling I’m a Maryland girl we just talk loud shirt
Redhead active ingredients temper warnings shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt