It’s all fine and dandy until someone’s marshmallow catches fire shirt

One of my favorite things about summer campfires & It’s all fine and dandy until someone’s marshmallow catches fire shirt! I honestly don’t need all that graham cracker & chocolate (I’m actually not a big chocolate lover ) but I do LOVE marshmallows! So this is typically how my marshmallow toasting goes: beautiful blazing fire, me too impatient to wait until it dies down to perfect toasting embers, stick the marshmallow on the stick and try to toast it over the flames, marshmallow catches fire and burns to a blackened crisp on the outside!
It's All Fine And Dandy Until Someone's Marshmallow Catches Fire Shirt

Buy this shirt: It’s all fine and dandy until someone’s marshmallow catches fire shirt
It’s all fine and dandy until someone’s marshmallow catches fire shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt