This girl runs on Jesus and Chick-fil-a shirt

This girl runs on Jesus and Chick-fil-a shirt is a whole experience. You need to go to the restaurant and be treated like royalty. Plus the tea and lemonade is the bomb. Exactly, you know a French fry is supposed to taste like potatoes it’s not Chick-Fil-A’s fault her pallet is so limited she doesn’t know good food! If I was about to die, and I had the choice to punch just one person I hated in the face, of all the people on my list, the guy who called chick fil a “bland” would have a broken nose. There’s a special place in hell for people that consider a juicy, tender, nonrib meat.
This Girl Runs On Jesus And Chick Fil A Shirt

Buy this shirt: This girl runs on Jesus and Chick-fil-a shirt
This girl runs on Jesus and Chick-fil-a shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt