I’m the crazy auntie shark everyone warned you about shirt

I work in an I’m the crazy auntie shark everyone warned you about shirt of capacity, they use their own choice of whether to join in with activities, x better than sitting there sleeping or staring into space, plus it’s nice to see carers who want to have some fun with the people who they spend more time with than their family, a little bit of silliness goes a long way in a long day. We are lucky enough to have the most amazing residents at Cartref who all enjoy having fun, they love to dress up and join in with every occasion. Song and dance are amazing! not only for the elderly but for others too.
I'm The Crazy Auntie Shark Everyone Warned You About Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m the crazy auntie shark everyone warned you about shirt
 I’m the crazy auntie shark everyone warned you about shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt