Rock Metal don’t be a lady be a legend shirt

The Rock Metal don’t be a lady be a legend shirt, except the pool of corrupting power is more specifically a Darkin named Varus, and instead of one warrior jumping into the pool, two warrior lovers jumped in an attempt to save one of them from dying. Now we have another addition to the Darkin storyline, the first instance of canon diversity, and the entity of Varus went from being a mindless aimbot to a triple-minded character that has the capacity to have more lore written of them. I see people complaining about Aatrox’s rework and I’m sitting over here going meh, he needed one. I don’t see him in play much even though Lissandra is more my opinion of one needing a rework but eh, whatevs.
Rock Metal Don't Be A Lady Be A Legend Shirt

Buy this shirt: Rock Metal don’t be a lady be a legend shirt
Rock Metal don’t be a lady be a legend shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt