I love being a Meme shirt

I love being a Meme shirt! And everyone has been slating Josh for his decision and no doubt he will be in the bottom today because of her. Now she’s cracked on with her ‘bestie’s’ man. I’d love to know who people thought she should pick to go on a date? They are all coupled up with someone other than Wes. Whoever she had picked it would have upset someone. She picked Sam who was in the least stable couple, I don’t know who else she could have picked that wouldn’t have caused some sort of animosity? I feel like Laura behaved a bit childish by keep speaking over her.
I Love Being A Meme Shirt

Buy this shirt: I love being a Meme shirt
Home: https://shoppingshirt.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt