I’m not a trouble maker I just take after my crazy mommy shirt

An I’m not a trouble maker I just take after my crazy mommy shirt. Not all, but a good majority still fuckin the baby momma they can’t stand. Well, I promised myself I would unlike the page if I ever heard this retard again goodbye everybody. This is by far the dumbest thing you guys have ever posted. This dude really is annoying. He needs to be punched in the mouth over and over so he can’t talk anymore. It sounds like he’s talking to Andy Milonakis or whatever his name is lol the chubby kid that done some work with chief keef. Casey Guderian the first mom is pretty funny, the second is meh so you aren’t missing out on anything.
I'm Not A Trouble Maker I Just Take After My Crazy Mommy Shirt

Buy this shirt: I’m not a trouble maker I just take after my crazy mommy shirt
or: I’m not a trouble maker I just take after my crazy mommy shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt