It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus shirt

It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus shirt. I’ve never really heard anyone talk about it till these last few months. It’s funny how a film like this, that didn’t make a huge cultural impact, all of sudden is popular 25 years later. I guess my generation loves to embrace even the mundane parts of pop culture from their childhood. I didn’t know after all this time of watching NCIS that Sean Murray was in hocus pocus. Meet Winifred Sanderson. She is a 2-year-old rescued tripod cat and experiences utter disgust at us lowly humans on a daily basis. Except for this one second of pure laser pointer bliss.
It's Just A Bunch Of Hocus Pocus Shirt

Buy this shirt: It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus shirt
ỏ: It’s just a bunch of hocus pocus shirt

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt