Supernatural August girl hated by many loved by plenty shirt

Dean is my favorite character and Jensen is one of Supernatural August girl hated by many loved by plenty shirt. He has gotten darker as seasons gone on but he has his moments where he cracks me up. And there are so much more where he is funny that this video just doesn’t capture. Like the episode where he can talk to dogs or the “fight the fairies” line. Oh, the episode called, “The French Mistake” where Dean and Sam go to an alternate universe. Or the episode in season 12 where Dean kills Hitler and he says with a huge smile.  Dean is telling the truth he is adorable lol and I loved the part when he pulls down his pants and goes pudding.
Supernatural August Girl Hated By Many Loved By Plenty Shirt

Buy this shirt: https://dressshirtshopping.wordpress.com/2018/08/10/supernatural-august-girl-hated-by-many-loved-by-plenty-shirt/
Home: http://shoppingshirt.over-blog.com/2018/08/supernatural-august-girl-hated-by-many-loved-by-plenty-shirt.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

You can’t scare me I’m a teacher shirt

The only marathon I run is 6 seasons on Netflix shirt

The Grinch – My day – I’m booked Christmas shirt